One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Place names had their own two or three-letter designators.’
- ‘It is routine administrative traffic full of alphanumeric designators that mean little without a cue sheet, a recitation of mileages, case numbers and criminal histories.’
- ‘Military personnel should use their support group designator and address when indicating their current assignment.’
- ‘To avoid misunderstandings, we always use phonetic designators.’
- ‘They need the night-vision systems and these laser designators for targeting, so we see an increase here, too.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.