One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What dramatization, sanitization, and desexualization follow from this general inflation of psychic economies across the whole of social space?’
- ‘Aside from constantly portraying ‘himself,’ his beautified body, desexualization, and on-screen relationships with men also play into his unrecognized camp.’
- ‘The gradual desexualization of the mother is based on unfortunate, limiting stereotypes.’
- ‘Does it close off the contradictions in terms of a patriarchal discourse on motherhood, asking the spectator to accept desexualization, sacrifice, and powerlessness?’
- ‘One of feminism's great legacies was to dismantle the Victorian desexualisation of women whereby they were expected to bridle men's unruly sexuality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.