One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet in many ways he remains an outlier and an oddity on the cultural scene, a cult figure with plenty of worshippers and plenty of desecrators.’
- ‘It didn't seem to occur to him that the desecrators might come later.’
- ‘Until then, we must depend on the statue desecrators to remind the nation about choices and consequences.’
- ‘I'm sure the town's force could narrow down the possible desecrators to a similar number of miscreants.’
- ‘She had the misfortune to be married to that monster of self-indulgence Henry VIII, the desecrator of our monasteries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.