One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A descrambler then decodes and compresses the signal.’
- ‘Additionally, other addressable communication devices could be used in place of or in addition to the computer message, such as personal pagers, mobile telephones, television box descramblers, etc.’
- ‘The descramblers are devices that can decode dozens of digital channels transmitted to subscribers' houses.’
- ‘Anyone is free to purchase descramblers, converters or cable equipment, provided they let the cable TV company know that they are using their signal.’
- ‘‘We did not want to deploy a digital box with an analog descrambler in it, which would be the only way to be able to deliver those services that are scrambled today,’ he added.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.