One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This maintenance pack contains a descaler for coffee machines and kettles and a box with 10 cleaning tablets.’
- ‘He claimed the chemical was very expensive but admitted he had mistakenly believed he was using a descaler.’
- ‘The element in our last kettle was impervious to descaler and had started to resemble a chilly tundra.’
- ‘In addition, formic acid is an active ingredient in commercial cleaning products, such as descalers, rust removers, and degreasers.’
- ‘This ingenious magnetic toilet descaler prevents minerals, germs and fungus from causing stains, rings and limescale build up in your toilet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.