One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The element in our last kettle was impervious to descaler and had started to resemble a chilly tundra.’
- ‘This ingenious magnetic toilet descaler prevents minerals, germs and fungus from causing stains, rings and limescale build up in your toilet.’
- ‘He claimed the chemical was very expensive but admitted he had mistakenly believed he was using a descaler.’
- ‘In addition, formic acid is an active ingredient in commercial cleaning products, such as descalers, rust removers, and degreasers.’
- ‘This maintenance pack contains a descaler for coffee machines and kettles and a box with 10 cleaning tablets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.