One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove deposits of scale from.‘if you have problems with your heating system, you need to descale it thoroughly’
- ‘After they are descaled, these hot bands are cold rolled to the required thickness and coils off the cold mill are either annealed and descaled or bright annealed.’
- ‘Removal of this hardened metal layer is essential for optimum mechanical properties, and an integral part of any descaling process.’
- ‘Tubes supplied with an anodized surface must be descaled at the ends before welding.’
- ‘Wash bins, descale taps and plugholes, etc, as required.’
- ‘Follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning, disinfecting and descaling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.