One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for desalinate
- ‘The supernatant was desalted by centrifugal gel filtration and concentrated by ultrafiltration as previously described.’
- ‘The desalted extract (soluble enzymes) was used for the enzyme assays.’
- ‘One solution would be to build a garbage burning plant which would produce electricity which would drive reverse osmosis desalting units.’
- ‘Reverse osmosis is a process for desalting water that uses membranes that are permeable to water but essentially impermeable to salt.’
- ‘These effects are unlikely to be due to low-molecular-weight effectors since similar results were obtained whether or not extracts were desalted prior to assay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.