One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for desalinate
- ‘I'm more than happy we'll be drinking desalinized water rather than recycled water from the treatment plant.’
- ‘The island's location, in the doldrums of the Caribbean, forces it to rely on desalinized ocean water, which is very expensive.’
- ‘But in reality if you add those costs, I believe the cost of water that you are drinking is higher than the desalinized water.’
- ‘In southwestern Florida, the water district is reportedly spending more than a billion U.S. dollars to come up with ways to meet the growing demand, including desalinizing ocean water.’
- ‘Does anyone know how I could buy desalinized water?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.