One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for desalinate
- ‘But in reality if you add those costs, I believe the cost of water that you are drinking is higher than the desalinized water.’
- ‘In southwestern Florida, the water district is reportedly spending more than a billion U.S. dollars to come up with ways to meet the growing demand, including desalinizing ocean water.’
- ‘Does anyone know how I could buy desalinized water?’
- ‘The island's location, in the doldrums of the Caribbean, forces it to rely on desalinized ocean water, which is very expensive.’
- ‘I'm more than happy we'll be drinking desalinized water rather than recycled water from the treatment plant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.