One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disease of the skin, especially one that does not cause inflammation.
- ‘Ashy dermatosis, also known as erythema dyschromicum perstans, is a rare idiopathic dermatosis characterized by ash-gray skin lesions.’
- ‘Scabies is an intensely itchy dermatosis caused by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei.’
- ‘This rare dermatosis occurs in the second and third trimester of pregnancy.’
- ‘Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory facial dermatosis of unknown aetiology characterised by erythema and pustules.’
- ‘Zinc-responsive dermatosis is an uncommon disease of dogs resulting from either an absolute or relative deficiency in zinc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.