One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disease of the skin, especially one that does not cause inflammation.
- ‘Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory facial dermatosis of unknown aetiology characterised by erythema and pustules.’
- ‘Scabies is an intensely itchy dermatosis caused by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei.’
- ‘Ashy dermatosis, also known as erythema dyschromicum perstans, is a rare idiopathic dermatosis characterized by ash-gray skin lesions.’
- ‘Zinc-responsive dermatosis is an uncommon disease of dogs resulting from either an absolute or relative deficiency in zinc.’
- ‘This rare dermatosis occurs in the second and third trimester of pregnancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.