One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders.
- ‘Laser therapy in dermatology is expanding rapidly and can be used to treat vascular and pigmented lesions, to remove tattoos, for depilation, and for skin resurfacing.’
- ‘Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.’
- ‘This test is usually carried out in dermatology departments in hospital.’
- ‘Likewise, telemedicine might be cost effective for some disciplines such as dermatology and radiology but not for others.’
- ‘The department of internal medicine and dermatology has 170 beds in six general wards and a medical intensive care unit with 10 beds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.