One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bringing jewellery closer than ever before to the body, to fashion and cosmetics, the tattoos are imitation crystals that are easily applied directly to the skin by means of a dermatologically tested adhesive.’
- ‘It further claimed the product was ‘dermatologically tested and FDA approved.’’
- ‘Words such as natural, organic or dermatologically tested are used freely, but mean absolutely nothing.’
- ‘If a product states that it is dermatologically tested, does that mean it has been tested on animals?’
- ‘Clinically and dermatologically tested, they look inoffensively like pink marshmallows and are designed to block the flow of blood during intercourse without being felt by either party.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.