One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After adjustment for thickness, the best outcome was in the dermatological surgeon treatment group.’
- ‘Its side effects include hepatotoxicity, gastrointestinal symptoms, and dermatological reaction.’
- ‘The increased numbers of respiratory and dermatological disorders in the triage group, therefore, do not account for the increase in costs.’
- ‘Advances in the understanding of dermatological conditions have allowed dermatologists to refine treatments.’
- ‘Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection, the fourth most common dermatological skin disorder in children seen in general practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.