One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was no family history of dermatologic conditions, and she had no other medical problems to suggest dermatologic pathology.’
- ‘A dermatologist or dermatologic surgeon with training and experience in laser hair removal may be best suited to decide whether you're a candidate for laser hair removal and, if so, what type of laser may work best for you.’
- ‘When smallpox vaccine is administered, persons with atopic dermatitis and other dermatologic conditions are at risk for eczema vaccinatum, a serious disseminated vaccinia virus infection.’
- ‘Clinical evaluation may detect gastrointestinal, neurologic, dermatologic, and musculoskeletal complications in the advanced stages of chronic kidney disease.’
- ‘A general medical review, dermatologic review, social history and contraceptive history can also be helpful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.