One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When smallpox vaccine is administered, persons with atopic dermatitis and other dermatologic conditions are at risk for eczema vaccinatum, a serious disseminated vaccinia virus infection.’
- ‘There was no family history of dermatologic conditions, and she had no other medical problems to suggest dermatologic pathology.’
- ‘A general medical review, dermatologic review, social history and contraceptive history can also be helpful.’
- ‘Clinical evaluation may detect gastrointestinal, neurologic, dermatologic, and musculoskeletal complications in the advanced stages of chronic kidney disease.’
- ‘A dermatologist or dermatologic surgeon with training and experience in laser hair removal may be best suited to decide whether you're a candidate for laser hair removal and, if so, what type of laser may work best for you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.