One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While the dermal layer has many capillaries, it has fewer nerve endings at sites other than the fingers.’
- ‘Stromal retraction between tumor islands and dermal connective tissue was observed in 12 cases.’
- ‘The blood is fixed within damaged capillaries in the deep dermal plexus’
- ‘The tumor typically presents as a painless dermal or subcutaneous mass, which slowly grows for a period of months or years.’
- ‘In normal tissue, the color returns swiftly as the blood refills the dermal capillaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.