One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People who are pining for easy, one-syllable answers find this kind of uninformed derisiveness compelling.’
- ‘In this context, accusation of metrical deformity by way of human infirmity accrues an unusually multi-valent derisiveness.’
- ‘His derisiveness was staggering, but she couldn't help but to feel sorry for him.’
- ‘‘Very helpful,’ she said, with a tint of derisiveness, and opened the door.’
- ‘He chuckled softly, the hint of derisiveness in his laughter caught by all but the woman for whom it was intended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.