One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another controversial issue is that of ‘cannabis psychosis’, or long-term mental derangement bought on by cannabis use.’
- ‘There is no proof that they are suffering from any mental derangement.’
- ‘The structural derangements continue the cycle of abnormal weight bearing, excessive pressure and ulceration.’
- ‘He was referred to the hospital after his condition deteriorated and the paediatric registrar correctly diagnosed diabetic ketoacidosis - a serious condition of biochemical derangement which can occur in children.’
- ‘She points out that only a proportion of its patients have been ordered there by a court after committing an offence through mental derangement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.