One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove (an item of data awaiting processing) from a queue of such items.
- ‘Both enqueuing and dequeuing of packets is accomplished using decision making apparatus and congestion avoidance and dequeue management hardware.’
- ‘Basically, its operation is pretty simple: it just dequeues the first packet from the current CPU's queue and runs through the two lists of packet handlers, calling the relevant processing functions.’
- ‘You can use the Dequeue function to remove a queue element directly from an operating-system queue or from a queue that you have created.’
- ‘Note that dequeueing a message with any of the dequeue methods will not preserve the message grouping property.’
- ‘Each class must have a queuing discipline to determine how packets are enqueued and dequeued.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.