One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the deputyships have new names.’
- ‘Formal request for resignation from a deputyship is dependent on the approval of the Parliamentary General Assembly.’
- ‘We have tried to find possible solutions for them, and have ended up with offers in medical research, leadership training and medical deputyships.’
- ‘The deputyship presented an objection on the release sentence, the court accepted it and issued its sentence to call off the release.’
- ‘Moreover, our clients are persons who were occupied or are still occupied with politics and hold public deputyships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.