One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the deputyships have new names.’
- ‘Moreover, our clients are persons who were occupied or are still occupied with politics and hold public deputyships.’
- ‘We have tried to find possible solutions for them, and have ended up with offers in medical research, leadership training and medical deputyships.’
- ‘The deputyship presented an objection on the release sentence, the court accepted it and issued its sentence to call off the release.’
- ‘Formal request for resignation from a deputyship is dependent on the approval of the Parliamentary General Assembly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.