One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nountechnical
- ‘The lungs had lost their diffusion and depurative functions, the qi dynamic was not smooth, and there was an accumulation in the qi of the large intestine.’
- ‘Elder, with its depurative and diuretic constituents, helps eliminate toxins in cases of food poisoning.’
- ‘This herb is used to lower the temperature in cases of fever and as a depurative of the organism from toxins.’
- ‘Diets and using depurative plants that provoke vomiting accelerate de-intoxication and shorten the abstinence period.’
- ‘Many of these herbs are what are traditionally known as depuratives or ‘blood purifiers.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.