One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is difficult to regard that as other than a deprival of justice.’
- ‘The refusal of the licence is claimed to be a deprival of possession within the meaning of Article 1.’
- ‘Malnutrition occurs prior to starvation, which is simply the long-term deprival of food and its adverse effects.’
- ‘However, the current cost was determined by reference to market values as well as current replacement costs, a type of deprival value system.’
- ‘However, there are two types of compulsory interferences with the citizen's personal freedom which may fail to qualify as significant deprival.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.