One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Trade unions, strikes, and agitators are illegal, and 99% of the private-sector workforce are easily deportable non-citizens.’
- ‘But under strict immigration reforms passed in 1996, even legal residents convicted of a wide variety of crimes are deportable.’
- ‘Under the statute, then, he remains an alien, and therefore deportable.’
- ‘Those who are considered deportable are then sent to jail while their deportation is processed.’
- ‘Every one of these detainees was either inadmissible to the United States or was deportable by virtue of immigration violations, and 505 of the 762 have in fact been deported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.