One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whereas increasing temperature accelerated fluorescence depolarization, increasing solvent viscosity slowed the process down.’
- ‘As the channel opens upon a depolarization, the trapped ion can escape to the intracellular medium increasing the stability of the bound toxin.’
- ‘Localized depolarization within a mitochondrial reticulum leads to a virtually instantaneous depolarization of coupled mitochondria.’
- ‘Polarization or depolarization of the membrane voltage opens the gate subunits and permits a flood of calcium ions through the cell membrane.’
- ‘Conversely, if a depolarizing process is much slower than the decay of the excited state, little depolarization will occur before emission.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.