One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Conversely, if a depolarizing process is much slower than the decay of the excited state, little depolarization will occur before emission.’
- ‘As the channel opens upon a depolarization, the trapped ion can escape to the intracellular medium increasing the stability of the bound toxin.’
- ‘Whereas increasing temperature accelerated fluorescence depolarization, increasing solvent viscosity slowed the process down.’
- ‘Localized depolarization within a mitochondrial reticulum leads to a virtually instantaneous depolarization of coupled mitochondria.’
- ‘Polarization or depolarization of the membrane voltage opens the gate subunits and permits a flood of calcium ions through the cell membrane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.