One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Light forces are easily deployable but lack lethality, tactical mobility, and protection.’
- ‘To join a deployable brigade, soldiers must agree to extend their service through the end of the unit's deployability window.’
- ‘In fact, for most of the Cold War, the Army's rapidly deployable capability was limited to a single contingency corps.’
- ‘Obesity brings on health problems, ones that we cannot afford in the Army, not only financially, but in terms of deployable soldiers.’
- ‘Reserve component forces are a vital part of the Army's deployable combat power.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.