One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, for most of the Cold War, the Army's rapidly deployable capability was limited to a single contingency corps.’
- ‘To join a deployable brigade, soldiers must agree to extend their service through the end of the unit's deployability window.’
- ‘Reserve component forces are a vital part of the Army's deployable combat power.’
- ‘Light forces are easily deployable but lack lethality, tactical mobility, and protection.’
- ‘Obesity brings on health problems, ones that we cannot afford in the Army, not only financially, but in terms of deployable soldiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.