One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several randomized and observational studies with controls show that either wet or dry shaving the evening before the procedure results in a significantly higher infection rate than depilation or electric clipping.’
- ‘Other researchers studied clipping compared to historical controls (ie, depilation, shaving), and they found no change in infection rates, which were 1% both before and after changes in practice.’
- ‘There will be a long list of services to choose from (massages, depilation, pedicure, etc.), but it's usually only written in Turkish, so have handy a pocket dictionary before you make your choice.’
- ‘In the case of depilation, the applied cream may be antiseptic, and skin irritation may be an adverse effect.’
- ‘Laser therapy in dermatology is expanding rapidly and can be used to treat vascular and pigmented lesions, to remove tattoos, for depilation, and for skin resurfacing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.