One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
According to.‘makes 8–10 burgers (depending on size)’
- ‘We have a few options for times, depending on how we're getting there, and how late people want to stay up.’
- ‘The Grading system awards beauty salons with 3, 4 or 5 stars, depending on how high standards and facilities are within the clinic.’
- ‘Tickets are $19.95 - $44.95 depending on how much food you'll need.’
- ‘Sometime around 2030 or so, depending on whose calculations you trust, things start to become very serious.’
- ‘However, the Prison Service said, depending on how psychiatric illness is defined, the estimate of sufferers is closer to 10%.’
- ‘Dr Killen enjoys the variety of her work, but not the workload, which ranges from 50 to 80 hours a week, depending on how often she's called to the hospital after hours.’
- ‘I usually add a dash of my favorite hot sauce but depending on how spicy your chili powder is and how spicy you want it, you can skip this.’
- ‘People were asked to fill out the form with their name and address and specify the amount donated - €10 or multiples depending on how many bricks one wanted to buy.’
- ‘In addition, different analysts have drawn quite different conclusions from the same body of data about trends in poverty, depending on how the poverty line is estimated.’
- ‘But with the right turn restrictions programme, the congestion could, depending on how it is implemented, be eased up thereby leading to an improved traffic flow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.