One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The last stage of this refining process is generally that of deodorisation and is the most expensive.’
- ‘Consequently, ozone needs to be generated on-site for deodorization, disinfection and even sterilization purposes.’
- ‘It is an excellent deodorization method for minor odors such as light smoke or a light pet odor.’
- ‘One of the main obstacles was deodorisation of the rosemary to do away with its pungent smell and bitter taste - which themselves would otherwise taint the finished product.’
- ‘The deodorisation gas usually consists of steam but nitrogen gas or carbon dioxide may also be used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.