One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the main obstacles was deodorisation of the rosemary to do away with its pungent smell and bitter taste - which themselves would otherwise taint the finished product.’
- ‘The deodorisation gas usually consists of steam but nitrogen gas or carbon dioxide may also be used.’
- ‘The last stage of this refining process is generally that of deodorisation and is the most expensive.’
- ‘It is an excellent deodorization method for minor odors such as light smoke or a light pet odor.’
- ‘Consequently, ozone needs to be generated on-site for deodorization, disinfection and even sterilization purposes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.