One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If I forgot anybody, send me a denunciatory e-mail.’
- ‘This denunciatory zeal has not jeopardized historical vision - if anything, it has inspired some of the finest work of a generation.’
- ‘‘Religion as mere sentiment,’ he wrote with denunciatory directness, ‘is to me a dream and a mockery.’’
- ‘European newspapers published denunciatory editorials by writers who had never set foot on any mountain, let alone the Matterhorn.’
- ‘Despite official English policies that held tobacco to be harmful, and a denunciatory tract by James I, the plant became colonial Virginia's export staple, and tobacco use was widespread among the colonists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.