One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘In this connection,’ he said, ‘they supported the denuclearization of the peninsula and peaceful resolution of the issue through dialogue.’’
- ‘The ministers recognized the importance of denuclearization of the peninsula in maintaining peace and security in the region.’
- ‘Another potential source of dispute is the question of whether the goal of denuclearization covers only military programs or includes those for peaceful use, a point that has yet to be clarified, diplomats say.’
- ‘‘We would hope the parties would come prepared to make progress toward the denuclearization of the peninsula,’ he said.’
- ‘My wife and I have been working together for the cause of peace, demilitarisation and denuclearisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.