One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some specimens the anterior edge of the base is serrated or irregularly denticulated.’
- ‘The outer side is smoothly rounded; on the inner side the anterior edge is faintly denticulated.’
- ‘Ornithoid eggshells are equally abundant and occur in association with relatively uncommon sauropod eggshell fragments and denticulated theropod teeth.’
- ‘For example, at Smiling Dan, six blade tool categories were recognized, including denticulated, unretouched, retouched, notched, truncated, and side and end retouched.’
- ‘Because of the denticulated architecture of the rim, with its numerous and perilous lookouts, this would add countless miles to our trip.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.