One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Being possessed of European teeth myself, I feel dentally more comfortable on this side of the Atlantic.’
- ‘Detailed study suggests that some dentally advanced taxa, ‘Zhelestidae,’ are ultimately related to ungulates.’
- ‘It was one of the foulest and most dentally challenging eating experiences I can remember.’
- ‘This song for the dentally challenged was penned in 1944 by Don Gardener.’
- ‘Even the dentally unimaginative dinosaur clades often did better than this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.