One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among healthcare professionals, dental surgeons are often in contact with the population and are in an ideal position to provide counselling and advice on smoking cessation.’
- ‘Earlier dental medicine was a subsidiary of medicine and dentistry was practised by licenced medical practitioners before the father of Indian dentistry, R. Ahmed, started the licensed dental surgeons ' course.’
- ‘Cold milk can be used to rinse and also store the tooth while taking it to the dental surgeon.’
- ‘Volunteer dental surgeons are undertaking check-ups, fillings, extractions and teeth cleaning.’
- ‘The mere thought of a dental surgeon poking around with sharp and abrasive instruments is enough to provoke pains, real or imagined in most.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.