One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Osteoporosis is best diagnosed by a procedure known as bone densitometry.’
- ‘Bone densitometry is a simple, painless, computerised X-ray technique that allows measurement of bone density.’
- ‘However, noninvasive quantification is now achievable with lung densitometry using computed tomography to measure the loss of lung tissue associated with emphysema.’
- ‘The rate of synthesis of late-gene or middle-gene products at each time was measured by densitometry of each protein band and expressed in arbitrary units.’
- ‘Physical properties of lipids such as density and thickness have been studied by differential scanning calorimetry, pressure calorimetry or dilatometry, and densitometry and other methods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.