One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The rate of synthesis of late-gene or middle-gene products at each time was measured by densitometry of each protein band and expressed in arbitrary units.’
- ‘However, noninvasive quantification is now achievable with lung densitometry using computed tomography to measure the loss of lung tissue associated with emphysema.’
- ‘Physical properties of lipids such as density and thickness have been studied by differential scanning calorimetry, pressure calorimetry or dilatometry, and densitometry and other methods.’
- ‘Bone densitometry is a simple, painless, computerised X-ray technique that allows measurement of bone density.’
- ‘Osteoporosis is best diagnosed by a procedure known as bone densitometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.