One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He looked like he was a pastor of a church somewhere, but you couldn't tell; there were no signs or marks of denominationalism upon him.’
- ‘We may well be in the midst of a generation that wants little to do with denominationalism.’
- ‘From my point of view, in sum, it is not the culture wars in the churches that signal the decline of denominationalism and the seriousness of religious commitment.’
- ‘What is their new vision of the ecumenical future, and can it be accommodated within the old wineskins of denominationalism?’
- ‘These books suggest that our commitments in their totality may be more important in choosing a church than denominationalism or form and style of worship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.