One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He looked like he was a pastor of a church somewhere, but you couldn't tell; there were no signs or marks of denominationalism upon him.’
- ‘These books suggest that our commitments in their totality may be more important in choosing a church than denominationalism or form and style of worship.’
- ‘From my point of view, in sum, it is not the culture wars in the churches that signal the decline of denominationalism and the seriousness of religious commitment.’
- ‘We may well be in the midst of a generation that wants little to do with denominationalism.’
- ‘What is their new vision of the ecumenical future, and can it be accommodated within the old wineskins of denominationalism?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.