One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So, even if the chain of command was deliberately obscured, for plausible deniability, perhaps we can still follow the trail of the photos themselves, since they would go to the people who set up the system.’
- ‘It is a deliberate policy meant to give those in authority ‘plausible deniability.’’
- ‘‘For those who have complained the proof is not there, this leaves little room for deniability,’ said Wolfe, who assisted on research for Black's book.’
- ‘He just says he hadn't seen the pictures (plausible deniability, don't you know).’
- ‘He has plausible deniability if things go wrong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.