One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We think that we might be able to achieve a similar function through the construction of ‘dendrizymes’ which are composed of a catalytically active polyoxometalate that is nested in a shell of dendritically branching amphiphiles.’
- ‘A strong correlation was found between the induction of LTP and the presence of dendritically initiated spikes.’
- ‘The micro-porous structure has been shown to facilitate high performance boiling, which is attributed to its high porosity, a dendritically formed and exceptionally large surface area, and to a high density of well suited vapor escape channels.’
- ‘A new chemistry allows control of molecular architecture to produce dendritically branched materials having different molecular weights but possessing the same generational number.’
- ‘A full understanding of the behavior of a single, isolated dendrite represents an important step in achieving better understanding and control of the final properties of dendritically solidified materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.