One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the change in the photovoltage amplitude was at least reversible, and it seems likely that the change was not due to some irreversible denaturation.’
- ‘In proteins, this process results in denaturation.’
- ‘When denaturation takes place, some of the physical and biological properties (but not the nutritional qualities) of the proteins are affected.’
- ‘Various mechanisms that protect the cell from protein denaturation might assist the organism in withstanding different stressful factors, like heat and drought.’
- ‘This damage may occur in response to anything that will cause protein denaturation including thermal stress, osmotic stress, and chemical damage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.