One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before the denaturalisation of the river even, I recall stretches of wild beauty.’
- ‘The collected leaflets were transported on ice, to avoid protein denaturalization, and subsequently stored in a Revco freezer set to - 70°C until the moment of allozyme extraction.’
- ‘A common experience for participants in these exercises, attested repeatedly, is the denaturalization of the present that occurs with prolonged exposure to a different way of life.’
- ‘The court ruled that the evidence in a denaturalization case must be ‘clear, unequivocal, and convincing ‘- a higher standard than that of a typical civil case.’’
- ‘He then referred to a number of deportation and denaturalization cases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.