One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You have to go a long way down the list to find a company that hasn't been floated in a privatisation or demutualisation.’
- ‘Laurent recently told senior colleagues that partial demutualization - the process of changing a company's ownership structure to one based on shareholders - would ‘galvanize’ the group.’
- ‘The amendments may have raised the barrier against members voting in favour of any demutualisation.’
- ‘Melmoth says the group hopes to expand - care homes for the elderly being the next opportunity - but says it will resist demutualisation.’
- ‘Back in May of this year, we reviewed the performance of various windfall shares received following the demutualisation of various building societies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.