One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the person or organisation whose performance is being measured feels powerless to influence the indicator, inappropriate measurement can also lead to demotivation, dysfunction, and crisis.’
- ‘Partly that's because I've been ill with the accompanying demotivation that that brings but there's the usual problem of there not, apparently, being anything new happening that I've seen.’
- ‘Yet personal demotivation problems aside, how easy is it to look after your place when you live on your own?’
- ‘Students have a right to decent tuition and recognise that the disparity in pay leads not only to demotivation, but will ultimately force the best lecturers away from the sector.’
- ‘He said that after a series of visits to different parts of the province he was particularly struck by the extent of demotivation and disillusionment among members.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.