One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was a brilliant demonologist and an excellent demon hunter.’
- ‘In brief, Yates spends a deal of time defending the Elizabethan magician Dr Dee against charges of being a demonologist.’
- ‘His assessment is that neither the types of magic described in the trial accusations, nor the procedures and outcomes of the trials themselves, conform to the stereotypes of demonologists.’
- ‘Such beliefs often stemmed from Paracelsian doctrines of spirits, through which fairies came to be elected honorary servants to magicians, and that may be how demonologists began identifying them as devils.’
- ‘This is the second year that the Vatican has offered a course for aspiring demonologists and exorcists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.