One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We reject the demonization of perceived enemies, which only paves the way to abuse.’
- ‘I know I'll be backed into some argument where fierce partisans insist that if I don't share their wildly unreasonable demonization of the other side I must be… one of them!’
- ‘But it's easy to slide from that kind of inquisitive, imaginative investigation of the past to an idealization of the past and a demonization of the present.’
- ‘The demonization of any people is always wrong.’
- ‘When one departs from the deeds of a specific group into speaking of the vices of a whole race or a people, one is descending to demonization and engaging in pure propaganda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.