One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several images show Baker glaring out demonically.’
- ‘We saw one old woman climbing a date palm barefoot, knife between her teeth, and she laughed demonically at our clear astonishment.’
- ‘The boy peered around the room, grinning demonically.’
- ‘In the mirror above his bed, a long, reptilian face with a set of branching antlers and short, scruffy whiskers cackled demonically, eyes glowing like twin red suns.’
- ‘Immediately, a serpentine creature slithered through the hole, hissing demonically as it snaked towards Space Colony One.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.