One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The boy peered around the room, grinning demonically.’
- ‘Immediately, a serpentine creature slithered through the hole, hissing demonically as it snaked towards Space Colony One.’
- ‘We saw one old woman climbing a date palm barefoot, knife between her teeth, and she laughed demonically at our clear astonishment.’
- ‘In the mirror above his bed, a long, reptilian face with a set of branching antlers and short, scruffy whiskers cackled demonically, eyes glowing like twin red suns.’
- ‘Several images show Baker glaring out demonically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.