One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the demolishers have put up a small hand-written sign saying: ‘Windows, doors for sale’.’
- ‘He did much to rescue Keighley's architectural heritage which was disappearing under the demolisher's hammer.’
- ‘One of East London's most beautiful old buildings, the cream-coloured Barclays Bank on the corner of Oxford and Union Streets, will soon fall to the demolishers ' quick and ruthless tools.’
- ‘I see him as a good demolisher but a bad architect.’
- ‘What demolishers need is access to the as-built drawings so that when our grandchildren are tearing these places down they know the design philosophy’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.