One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Next, only an augmented international security presence in regional centers, plus targeted reconstruction aid that provides incentives for demobilization will bridge the security gap.’
- ‘I think that the disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration of ex-combatants have been a success.’
- ‘They are to support disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration of the former combatants, he said.’
- ‘Mercenary activities are particularly appealing to people (usually young males) who have difficulty coping with demobilization and who still yearn for a life of excitement.’
- ‘They have been at the forefront of efforts to ban the recruitment and use of child soldiers, while encouraging sustainable networks to promote demobilization and reintegration of former child soldiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.