One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think that the disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration of ex-combatants have been a success.’
- ‘They are to support disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration of the former combatants, he said.’
- ‘They have been at the forefront of efforts to ban the recruitment and use of child soldiers, while encouraging sustainable networks to promote demobilization and reintegration of former child soldiers.’
- ‘Next, only an augmented international security presence in regional centers, plus targeted reconstruction aid that provides incentives for demobilization will bridge the security gap.’
- ‘Mercenary activities are particularly appealing to people (usually young males) who have difficulty coping with demobilization and who still yearn for a life of excitement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.