One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the demineralization of bones that leaves them weak and susceptible to fractures.’
- ‘Without the proper mineral balance in the end product, calcium fortification can actually cause demineralization, offsetting the bone strength and bone development effects of calcium fortification.’
- ‘It has been established that in the case of demineralization of the bones, silica loss comes before calcium loss.’
- ‘Bone demineralization and generalized muscular deconditioning occur in all people who experience bed rest, immobility, or sedentary lifestyles.’
- ‘Osteomalacia is characterized by demineralization of previously formed bone leading to increased softness and susceptibility to fracture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.