One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘It means working for universal demilitarisation and nuclear disarmament,’ he said.’
- ‘He said the issues remained those of police reform, demilitarisation, decommissioning of paramilitary weapons and investigations into specific cases of past human rights abuses.’
- ‘He said the sensitive issues of disarmament and demilitarization in the battle zone would be discussed Tuesday as part of the issues related to the resettlement.’
- ‘The looming prospect of war has given an upcoming conference on disarmament and demilitarisation a heightened sense of urgency.’
- ‘Political commitments to demilitarisation notwithstanding, the military chiefs won't give up their toys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.