One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And in some defense of my dementedness I did draw on combination of art found here and there.’
- ‘No one returns from dementedness to tell us what it is - or is not.’
- ‘But, when we do feel a slight bit dazed, it seems as though this dementedness is part of the film's charm.’
- ‘I feel the need to comment on the dementedness of the human species every once in a while.’
- ‘Your name will become synonymous with sheer dementedness, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.