One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, when we do feel a slight bit dazed, it seems as though this dementedness is part of the film's charm.’
- ‘Your name will become synonymous with sheer dementedness, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.’
- ‘And in some defense of my dementedness I did draw on combination of art found here and there.’
- ‘No one returns from dementedness to tell us what it is - or is not.’
- ‘I feel the need to comment on the dementedness of the human species every once in a while.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.