One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Taylor connects the postmodern obsession with the body as a form of reaction and resistance to the felt dematerialization of virtual culture.’
- ‘As a historian, how do you feel about the so-called disappearance, dematerialization, or deobjectification of the artwork?’
- ‘The disappearing logo might just be the canary in the coal mine signifying the dematerialization of music.’
- ‘It's not that the need for food, water and shelter disappears with dematerialization; on the contrary, dematerialization is predicated on a certain level of material well-being.’
- ‘It seems as if the creative class is linked to the dematerialization of the economy, to the rise of design and brand experience and critical business issues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.