One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a historian, how do you feel about the so-called disappearance, dematerialization, or deobjectification of the artwork?’
- ‘It's not that the need for food, water and shelter disappears with dematerialization; on the contrary, dematerialization is predicated on a certain level of material well-being.’
- ‘It seems as if the creative class is linked to the dematerialization of the economy, to the rise of design and brand experience and critical business issues.’
- ‘The disappearing logo might just be the canary in the coal mine signifying the dematerialization of music.’
- ‘Taylor connects the postmodern obsession with the body as a form of reaction and resistance to the felt dematerialization of virtual culture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.