One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Electricity suppliers promise to meet the use by demanders - when you switch on your lights, you expect them to come on.’
- ‘Because they reflect choices made by suppliers and demanders, market prices tell us a lot - although not everything - about the preferences of those suppliers and demanders.’
- ‘Anyway, I wish I could hand these demanders of authenticity a copy of any book by Miss Manners.’
- ‘Financial institutions are simultaneously demanders in one and suppliers in another set of financial markets.’
- ‘And since the education system is being funded by tax dollars rather than by the demanders themselves, it becomes much easier to increase salaries (regardless of competence).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.