One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of feeding a baby when it cries to be fed rather than at set times.
- ‘In response to this, some parents find that demand feeding is easiest at the beginning.’
- ‘That's the beauty of demand feeding, after all; it's totally based on supply and demand and takes a lot of worry out of feeding a baby.’
- ‘I just wanted to say that demand feeding is NOT the only way to feed your child, and I don't like that the article only refers to scheduling as strict.’
- ‘It's not exactly demand feeding either, because we do attempt to train our baby's feeding patterns, if need be.’
- ‘There are a number of groups who obviously feel very strongly that demand feeding is the only way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.